Updated ‘Designboom’ ephemera

Since receiving feedback at the end of term one I have made some changes to my ‘Designboom’ ephemera. In my feedback I was told that there was a consistent structure thought the ephemera, effective use of negative space and that it looked visually professional. However to improve the work he recommended that I experiment with a smaller print to create more negative space on each page.

I decided to make to make the body copy a point size smaller and found that it made a big difference. I noticed that this gave me more space to work with the text, to develop the pace throughout. As well as developing the overall layout I have also made improvements to the type detailing.

In comparison to the previous design I feel as if my ephemera has improved, particularly  in relation to the negative space. I feel as if the changes implemented have made the text easier to read.

This slideshow requires JavaScript.

 

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s