Today I presented my Baskerville typeface poster. We all placed the posters on the wall and in partners gave feedback on our work, three points about what was positive and one thing we could do better. My partner thought that the background of the poster was a strong feature, and that the paragraphs are well structured.
*Don’t make the logo to big, keep it to a minimal size.
* Leaving white space is always effective.
* Always make sure to cut at the bleed to make the poster tidy.
* Background letters should be all grey to give the poster depth.
* The main title should be smaller to fit the page.
* Leave more space between paragraphs and letters.